Classic handcrafted Saree in Turquoise blue saree has a gold zari border with , chequered weave with maroon edges. Style it with blouse in same fabric or red velvet one to tone down or enhance as per occasion. Fit for office parties and occassions where you intent to represent Indian culture. Accessorize with gold or pearl ear studs.
This Saree was handwoven in 9 days on looms located at Chanderi, Madhya Pradesh.
Objective – To provide to the customer of Vinusto.in, customization guidelines followed by the
brand, to ensure transparency in the process and set expectations, before the former takes
decision to get the apparel they intend to buy, customized.
Scope- Products which are identified as customizable by Vinusto.in
1. Our products are designer wear with tailored fit and we provide basic customization.
2. Product wise customization options are given in the customization form; you can choose
options basis your requirements.
3. The main design elements in the product are not customizable. These designs are exclusive
and also changes might impact the basics of product designing and technical requirements.
4. Customization option is applicable to specific products. Thus all products do not fall under
the customization category.
5. The customization charges are mentioned along with the type of customization.
Customization charges are calculated basis change effort.
6. Customized products cannot be returned or exchanged as they have been tailored basis
7. Customized products have to be prepaid orders. The COD option is not available for
8. Fabric Customization will be charged basis the cost of fabric used.
9. Customers who want a size larger than the standard size, or measurements given, can do
so on standard charges applicable.
10. Our sizes are standardized across Vinusto product lines. Please check the detailed size
chart that has body measurements, and chose size accordingly.
11. You can refer to our shopping size guide if you need any help in choosing the right size-
12. All measurements are in inches. Please use the standard measuring tape to check your
13. Color options if available are based on designers’ recommendations and you can choose
from the colors available on the display.
14. We make best efforts to provide the right fit, please chose options after careful consideration
of what and how much customization you want.
15. Viraasat Ventures Private Limited reserves the right to decide if the product is customizable
16. Viraasat Ventures Private Limited reserves to modify/ remove the customization option.
Chanderi Hand Loom Mercerized Silk Saree in Turquoise Blue
Objective – To provide the customers, with details of the Exchange & Returns guidelines followed by Vinusto.in to ensure transparency in the process and set expectations.
Scope- Stitched and non-customized products purchased and shipped within India.
Vinusto products are made on order and can be customised for size. The brand focuses on providing the right fit and style of the products to the customer. However, if for some reason the customer wants to exchange the product or return it, Vinusto has an easy Exchange & Returns Policy.
- Vinusto products are made on order and we offer an exchange in the size of the product.
- The Customer should send the request for the exchange of a product within 48 hours of receiving the delivery by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The customer should mention the new required size.
- Vinusto size chart is available on the product page. It’s based on body measurement and is standardised across product categories. The customer can consult the Vinusto Design team if they need help choosing the right size
- Vinusto will organize a pick-up of the product delivered to the customer.
- The customer should ensure that the product is unworn, unwashed and with original price tags and original packing intact.
- The collected product will go through a quality check, and if it meets quality standards a fresh piece will be made in the new required size and it will be dispatched as soon as it gets ready.
- Exchange requests should be created within the return window of 7 days from the date of purchase.
- If a piece is exchanged once, it cannot be returned or exchanged a second time.
- If the exchange is not approved, and the product is found not eligible for exchange due to quality concerns, Vinusto will courier the product back to the customer.
Returns against Store Credit
- Vinusto offers a return option to the customer against a one-time use store credit voucher/code valid for 3 months. This option is applicable if a style doesn’t suit the customer.
- The Customer should send the request for the return of a product against store credit within 24 hours of receiving the delivery by writing an email to email@example.com. The customer should mention the reason for the return.
- Vinusto will organize a pick-up of the product delivered to the customer.
- The collected product will go through a quality check and if it meets the quality standards, Store credits points/ Credit Code will be issued to the customer, which can be used for purchase within 3 months from the date of return.
- If the return is not approved, and the product is found not eligible for return due to quality concerns, Vinusto will courier the product back to the customer.
- Return requests should be created within the return window of 7 days from the date of purchase.
- If reverse pick-up is not done due to any reason owing to customer or the courier company's delays, the customer should contact Vinusto to arrange for the pick-up again. Failure to contact Vinusto to arrange the reverse pick-up again may lead to delay in the exchange & return process.
- The return shipping cost is non-refundable and will not be accounted for in the store credit.
- Return/ Exchange items will only be accepted in their original packaging, including hangers, tags, labels, cloth bags, or dust bags as applicable.
- Any items that have been damaged, soiled or altered will not be he accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
- The Exchange and Returns policy is applicable for domestic orders/ orders delivered in India only.
- The Exchange & Returns policy is not applicable to non-stitched and customized garments/ products. Exclusions -
- Customized products/Products personalized to your requirement
- Home Décor
- Products with which it is specifically mentioned that it is not eligible for return/exchange.
- Items purchased under deals & sales events
- A repeated refusal of COD orders by a customer might lead to the barring of COD option for the concerned customer. For repeated returns or exchanges of products from a customer, the customer may be intimated that future orders are on non-cancellation and non-return basis.
Cancellation by Vinusto (Viraasat Ventures Pvt Ltd)
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept/fulfil and must cancel. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verification or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account.
Viraasat Ventures Private Limited
B-132, Sector 122, NOIDA- 201307
Ph- 9711622559 (Monday – Saturday, 11 AM to 7 PM)