The Brand Size Chart that has measurements corresponding to each size as sizes can vary amongst brands and garment types, e.g. - size S in one brand can be size XS in another. Even though you may be buying size M in past, check measurements of the brand before selecting the size.
The size chart of the brand is either based on body measurements or garment measurements. Vinusto Size chart is based on body measurements.
Measure your-self and compare the measurements on the size chart vis a vis Shoulder, Chest, Waist, Hips to choose the corresponding size.
If you are choosing a top/ Kurta/ Dress, it's advisable to check shoulder measurements along with chest measurements for the right fit.
If you are choosing bottom wear, both waist and hip measurements are important along with the fit.
Check the fit – Slim, Regular, Comfort, Loose, which is mentioned in the product details/ additional information. Garment fit is mentioned in Vinusto product details, if not you can use the “Ask the stylist” or “chat” option to check with us.
Alternatively check the measurements of your best-fitted outfit and compare it with the size chart to understand your size.
If shopping after a gap of one month or more, it’s advisable to measure yourself before selecting the size- the body measurements can change as well.
If you want to see the exact fit & length, we recommend checking the size the model is wearing, it gives perspective.
Be comfortable with your size, choose the size that will fit you rather than a size which you want to fit in. Well-fitted garments look good irrespective of body type.
Making shopping easy on Vinusto
We provide detailed information about the product, its fabric, and measurements to make your shopping easy.
Our fabrics are certified handloom and GI certified; a handloom is a handloom on Vinusto, if not it's mentioned so. The other fabric we use is pure cotton.
Vinusto Size chart is based on body measurements for your ease And our Measurements are standardized basis fit.
The fit is mentioned in additional information along with the product, or you can use the “Ask the stylist” or “chat” option to know the garment fit type.
Vinusto designers are conscious of differences in body shapes hence we keep a tolerance of 1-2 inches in our garments for a better fit.
Ask the stylist ’ option is available to you if you want basic customization in the garment, our designers can help you with the same.
Chat Support is available if you need further information regarding our products.
Happy Shopping, we are there to help you.
Recently Viewed Products
Chanderi Handloom High Slit Kurta with Cotton Pants in Rust (Set of 2)
Viraasat Ventures’s easy returns & exchange policy is hassle free and simple.
- You need to send the request for exchange of a product within 48 hours of receiving the delivery by writing an email to email@example.com .
- Most of our product are made to order, hence we offer exchange in sizes of the same product only.
- You need to write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the new required size and we will revert to you within 48 working hours with details of pickup and delivery time etc. Please refer to the size chart adjacent to the product for exchange.
- We will arrange a pick-up of the product delivered to you. The collected product will go through the quality check, post which we will get a fresh piece made in the new required size and it will be dispatched as soon as it gets ready.
- For size exchange the product should be unworn, unwashed and with original price tags and original packing intact.
- Exchange can only be created within the return window of original item bought.
- If a piece is exchanged once, it cannot be returned or exchanged the second time.
- In case the new required size is not available, Our Standard Returns and Cancellation Policy is applicable.
- If the style doesn’t suit you, we offer you a one time use store credit voucher valid for 3 months provided the product is unworn, unwashed and intact with all the tags and labels.
- You can request for return in exchange of store credit within 24 hours of receiving the product.
- You need to write in to us on email@example.com requesting store credit, we will revert to you within 48 working hours.
- We will arrange for pick up of product delivered to you.
- The collected product will go through the quality check, post which we will provide Store Credit. We add an amount equal to the product value to your ' Vinusto Account ' within 7 working days from receipt of the product provided the product is untampered, unworn, unwashed.
- You can use this credit amount when you reach the cart/payment page of the website during your next purchase with us.
- Please note that return shipping cost is non refundable and will not be accounted for in the store credit.
- Items purchased under deals and sales events will not be eligible for return or exchanges.
- The Return & exchange policy is applicable only for Readymade Garments.
- Return & Exchange policy is not valid for Sarees, Dupattas, and Running Fabrics.
- Any return or exchange should be sent to B-132, Sector 122, Noida. 201301.
THIS EXCHANGE POLICY IS APPLICABLE ONLY FOR DOMESTIC ORDERS/ORDERS DELIVERED WITHIN INDIA ONLY. FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS, REGULAR RETURNS AND CANCELLATION POLICY IS APPLICABLE FOR EXCHANGE.