We sell our garments on a “Made-to-Order” basis, which allows you to customise the product as per your needs, choosing the fabric, fit, colours and style that provides you with a personal experience.
Sustainability model – Sustainability forms the core of our business, and the Made-to-Order (MTO) production system ensures that we don’t pile up inventory and gives us the flexibility to customise products. It also helps reduce the return and exchange rates for you as well as the company.
A tightly managed production system and a skilled team of tailors who can handle flexibility without compromising the quality parameters and within specified timelines ensure that we deliver the product to you as per commitment.
Your MTO product goes through seven levels of Quality Checks (QC) before delivery.
- Raw Material Quality - Handwoven/ handcrafted fabric has irregularity common to the craft. While irregularities are confirmation of the authenticity of fabrics, we aim to reduce their overt appearance on the garment. Thus, the material of your outfit goes through 3 levels of quality control.
- Dispatch - Weaver checks length, colour and weave
- Receipt - Inventory Executive checks colour, consistency of weave, irregularities, length
- The cutting table - Tailor Master before tracing to exclude irregularities
- Tailoring Quality –match design technicalities, designer finish, inside-out stitch, quality of thread and trim.
- Tailored Fit – garment measurements as per design tech pack/ customization specifications
- Product Specification – design details as committed on the website
- Finishing – final garment check wrt above points 1 to 4, labelling, ironing and packing
- Dispatch – product, order, and customer details match